We are pleased to announce that effective April 1, 2019, our firm will become Fredericks Peebles & Patterson LLP.
We remain dedicated to providing our clients with strategic and innovative counsel, and we look forward to continuing our work in Indian Country in the coming years. Our Louisville (Colorado), Sacramento (California), Rapid City (South Dakota) and Washington D.C. office addresses, phone numbers and email addresses remain the same. Our Winnebago and Nebraska Offices are closing effective April 1, 2019.
The Firm is also pleased to announce the following Firm Attorneys have joined Tom Fredericks and John Peebles as Equity Partners:
Mr. Patterson is a 2002 graduate of the University of Wisconsin Law School. Mr. Patterson also holds an LLM in American Indian and Indigenous Law from the University of Tulsa. He is a member of the Cheyenne River Sioux Tribe (Minnecoujou/Itazipco Lakota). Mr. Patterson specializes in economic development, energy and natural resource law, and commerial transactions.
Mr. Bergin is a 2002 graduate of the University of the Pacific, McGeorge Law School. Mr. Bergin specializes in governmental affairs, business planning and development, tribal gaming, and litigation.
Mr. Robinson is a 1999 graduate of the University of New Mexico School of Law. Mr. Robinson specializes in litigation, natural resource and environmental law, and tribal gaming.
- 12.27.19 | Flandreau Santee Sioux Tribe Receives One of the First Federal Approvals of Tribal Regulatory Authority Over Hemp Cultivation on Indian Lands
- 12.20.19 | Historic Fort Belknap Indian Community Water Compact Introduced Dec. 19
in the U.S. Senate
- 12.17.19 | Fredericks Peebles & Patterson LLP Successful with Housing- and School-Related Issues for Native American Tribes in 2019
- 12.17.19 | Fredericks Peebles & Patterson LLP Secures Victory for Tribes in Landmark Tax Case
- 12.16.19 | Fredericks Peebles & Patterson LLP Helps to Bring Santa Claus to Lakota Youth on the Cheyenne River Sioux Reservation
- 11.25.19 | Thomas W. Fredericks, Partner at Fredericks Peebles & Patterson LLP, Announces Retirement
- 11.22.19 | Update on the New Hemp Regulations
- 11.11.19 | USDA Releases Interim Final Rule on Indian Hemp; Tribes Must Be in Compliance for Hemp Production in 2020
11.08.19 | Fredericks Peebles & Patterson LLP is proud to announce that two of its offices earned top-tier rankings in the 2020 U.S. News & World Report and Best Lawyers “Best Law Firms” list.
- 10.07.19 | Thomasina Real Bird, Partner with Fredericks Peebles & Patterson LLP, is the President-Elect of the National Native Bar Association and Foundation
- 09.25.19 | With Tribal Social Security Fairness Act of 2019, Tribal Leaders Are Now Able
to Pay Into Social Security”