We are pleased to announce that effective April 1, 2019, our firm will become Fredericks Peebles & Patterson LLP.
We remain dedicated to providing our clients with strategic and innovative counsel, and we look forward to continuing our work in Indian Country in the coming years. Our Lousiville (Colorado), Sacramento (California), Rapid City (South Dakota) and Washington D.C. office addresses, phone numbers and email addresses remain the same. Our Winnebago and Nebraska Offices are closing effective April 1, 2019.
The Firm is also pleased to announce the following Firm Attorneys have joined Tom Fredericks and John Peebles as Equity Partners:
Mr. Patterson is a 2002 graduate of the University of Wisconsin Law School. Mr. Patterson also holds an LLM in American Indian and Indigenous Law from the University of Tulsa. He is a member of the Cheyenne River Sioux Tribe (Minnecoujou/Itazipco Lakota). Mr. Patterson specializes in economic development, energy and natural resource law, and commerial transactions.
Mr. Bergin is a 2002 graduate of the University of the Pacific, McGeorge Law School. Mr. Bergin specializes in governmental affairs, business planning and development, tribal gaming, and litigation.
Mr. Robinson is a 1999 graduate of the University of New Mexico School of Law. Mr. Robinson specializes in litigation, natural resource and environmental law, and tribal gaming.
- 01.07.19 | Osage Minerals Council Prevails in Supreme Court in Case which Determines that Enel Wind Farm must Obtain a Minerals Lease
- 10.06.18 | Tom Fredericks Receives Pinnacle Lifetime Achievement Award from Marquis Who’s Who
- 09.25.18 | Thomasina Real Bird and Sheila Corbine Named as Newest FPM Lawyers To The Best Lawyers In America List
- 04.9.18 | The Innovator - A Publication of the Commission on Racial and Ethic Diversity in the Profession - Volume III Issue 1
- 03.9.18 | FPM attorneys File Suit against U.S. Government over theft of Ute Indian Tribe’s Land and Water